Careers at Sunpro – we are a team. We are a family.
Warehouse (Materials Manager) | San Antonio, Texas
Sunpro Solar is currently seeking a Warehouse Material Manager.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Oversee daily operations while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality, and customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Supervise the warehouse’s daily activities, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse and/or a lead role
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, join the fun. We make an offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, install, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide and no. 372 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
At Sunpro Solar, we thrive on our employees’ diversity and celebrate the strength of our differences. Sunpro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Sunpro Solar strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment. Only candidates able to pass the background check will be considered.
*Applications will expire after 60 days.*
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at our website. Thanks! https://www.gosunpro.com/careers/
Department: Field Operations
San Antonio, Texas
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.