Careers at Sunpro – we are a team. We are a family.
Warehouse Assistant | Phoenix, Arizona
Sunpro Solar is currently seeking a Warehouse Assistant!
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in overseeing daily operations and assist with managing inventory and logistics.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Complete daily activities of the warehouse, including inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Assist the warehouse materials manager with overseeing warehouse demands and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in a warehouse
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, join the fun. We make an offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, install, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide and no. 372 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
At Sunpro Solar, we thrive on our employees’ diversity and celebrate the strength of our differences. Sunpro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Sunpro Solar strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment. Only candidates able to pass the background check will be considered.
*Applications will expire after 60 days.*
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at our website. Thanks! https://www.gosunpro.com/careers/
Department: Field Operations
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.