Careers at Sunpro – we are a team. We are a family.
Energy Efficiency Specialist (Home Energy Auditor) | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Energy Efficiency Specialist (Home Energy Auditor)
Sunpro Solar is Seeking an Energy Efficiency Specialist.
The Energy Efficiency Specialist will be responsible for educating homeowners about energy efficiency practices. The Specialist will analyze the homeowner’s energy efficiency, promote and encourage the adoption of sound energy efficiency recommendations, and install instant savings measures such as LED light bulbs and water heater wraps.
As a representative of the company, the candidate must present a clean, professional image and clearly communicate with supervisors, homeowners, and inspectors. It is required that the candidate have a thorough understanding of home construction, accurately identify framing members, and photograph and create written documentation of site conditions and these requirements. The position will handle site visits, inspections, service calls, technical troubleshooting, and project closeout.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work independently to conduct energy audits – This includes traveling to the customer site location, interacting with the customer, performing a comprehensive assessment/audit of the residence, recommending energy-saving measures, conducting energy usage data calculations, and completing corresponding documentation.
- The individual will also maintain accurate supply inventory weekly.
- Perform energy audits and record findings (e.g., blower door, insulation level, thermostat type) and download/upload the required forms and worksheets.
- Where appropriate, advise customers of simple low- and no-cost energy conservation measures, such as sealing air leaks and changing furnace filters.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license & be approved to drive a company car
- At least 1 year of Energy Auditing experience is preferred.
- BPI Analyst Certification is preferred; HVAC Certificate holders welcome.
- A self-starter with the ability to keep on task independently and complete reports in a timely matter.
- An excellent communicator that is capable of explaining building science details both orally and in written format.
- Solid foundation in utilizing Microsoft Office products, with a particular focus on Word and Excel.
- A basic understanding of residential home construction.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be able to lift to 40lbs and climbing on ladders.
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, join the fun. We make an offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, install, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide and no. 372 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
At Sunpro Solar, we thrive on our employees’ diversity and celebrate the strength of our differences. Sunpro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Sunpro Solar strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment. Only candidates able to pass the background check will be considered.
*Applications will expire after 60 days.*
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at our website. Thanks! https://www.gosunpro.com/careers/
Department: Field Operations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.