Post Install Coordinator:
Sunpro seeks a Post Install Coordinator to assist our Post Install Documentation Manager in organizing our ongoing installs. The Post Install Coordinator will create an exceptional customer experience while supporting all facets of the solar project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling multiple install projects in a fast-paced, high-volume environment while functioning as the primary customer advocate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction, above all else
- Acquire necessary project materials and equipment
- Update post-install information in CRM
- Update appropriate statuses
- Gather solar, electrical, and Energypro installation photos
- Gather solar, electrical, and Energypro installation packets
- Build Enlightens on day of install and ensure operational after PTO
- Communicate and coordinate with Post Install Documentation Manager regularly
Qualifications & Requirements:
It is not required that you’ve worked in the solar industry; however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus!
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed
- Project coordinator experience/knowledge preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, installation casework, operations, and troubleshooting
- Excellent people skills, able to work, motivate and discipline if necessary
- Professional demeanor when customer-facing
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and project management tools (Microsoft Project) preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong work ethic and grit
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, join the fun. What we offer:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits,
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, install, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide and no. 372 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
At Sunpro Solar, we thrive on our employees’ diversity and celebrate the strength of our differences. Sunpro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Sunpro Solar strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a background check will be considered.
*Applications will expire after 60 days.*
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at our website. Thanks! https://www.gosunpro.com/careers/
The Energypro Specialist will be responsible for educating home owners in energy efficiency practices. The Specialist will analyze the homeowner’s energy efficiency, promote and encourage the adoption of sound energy efficiency recommendations, and install instant savings measures such as LED light bulbs and water heater wraps.-null