Sunpro Solar is currently seeking a Warehouse Material Manager for our Savannah, GA. territory.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse and/or a lead role
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, come join the fun. We do offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as on Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free workplace. All candidates must be willing to go through a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 day.