Sunpro Solar is seeking experienced Call Center Agents to work remotely from home, setting appointments for our sales specialists! Our call center team believes in teamwork, fun, and making the experience for our potential new customers the best one each and every time. Our successful Call Center Reps have the capability to make in excess of $60,000 per year with base pay + commission. We are looking for self-motivated and eager professionals to join our team. We will provide all equipment and thorough training to guarantee your success!
Our Call Center Agent position (outbound telemarketing and appointment setting) involves calling out to warm leads to discuss solar and setting an appointment for our Solar Sales Specialists. Must be friendly with strong phone and verbal communication ability, along with active listening skills and proficient with a computer.
Can you multi-task and manage your time effectively? Are you looking for an opportunity for base pay plus incentives? Do you enjoy helping people save money? Sunpro Solar is looking for people like you to join our family-oriented team!
Duties and Requirements
Follow established call flows to better target the wants, interests, and needs of prospects.
- Contact residential prospects by telephone to solicit sales and qualify leads.
- Must have a quiet space to work and talk on the phone while at home or in-home office.
- Must have high-speed internet.
- Type detailed notes on call outcomes and qualified leads.
- Maintain records of accounts, contacts, and orders.
- Keep call logs.
- Use a dialer to make up to 200 calls and 8 appointments per day.
- Qualify leads and schedules in-home consultations for our outside sales team.
- Document conversations and follow up with leads in CRM.
- Utilize call flow scripts to engage, excite, and educate homeowners.
- Overcome objections.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude in the face of rejection.
- Reach and exceed weekly and monthly goals.
Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skillsets
- 2+ years of sales experience a plus
- 1+ years experience in a call center setting a plus
- Be proficient in helpdesk or call center CRM software (Salesforce).
- Previous solar or home improvement experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Being bilingual is a PLUS!
Professional and personable attitude
- Energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing personality
- Active listener
- Articulate with clear enunciation
- A written and conversational communicator
- Persuasive and influential
- Able to solve problems using critical thinking and logic
- Self-motivated, directed and driven
- Mission-driven, goal and detail-oriented
- Resilient to rejection and able to overcome obstacles and objections with a smile
- Adaptable, teachable and willing to learn and keep on learning
- Base pay $12 per hour + commissions
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs installs and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment.
The selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.