Territory Operations Manager
Sunpro is seeking a Territory Operations Manager! This is a fast-paced leadership position overseeing all day to day operations and overseeing multiple installation crews. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for organizing, motivating, and leading the installation team and ensuring the crew’s safety, quality, and efficiency, and ultimately the customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction, above all else!
- Confirm that staff is aware of their daily duties and assignments
- Monitor and oversee the daily production of the office and its employees
- Manage employee and subcontractor schedules and time reporting
- Schedule projects and service work
- Maintain and enforce safety and training program
- Acquire necessary project materials, tools, and equipment
- Inspect job sites of each installation for quality and accuracy
- Resolve project, customer, and staff escalations
- Review project packets for completeness and accuracy
- Oversee inspections and commissioning
- Update appropriate statuses in project management software
- Communicate and coordinate with territory sales manager regularly
- Oversees P&L for territory
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed
- 5+ years of construction management experience
- Must have electrical experience/knowledge
- Residential construction experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects; installation, operations, and troubleshooting
- Excellent people skills, able to manage, motivate and discipline if necessary
- Professional demeanor when customer-facing
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and project management tools (MS Project) preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to manage a $1-10M P&L
- Strong work ethic and grit
- Entrepreneurial attitude
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment.
The selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.