As a member of the Virtual Home Solar Sales team you will leverage qualified leads and pre-set appointments to educate clients and promote our residential solar solutions. This is a ground floor opportunity that will offer unparalleled opportunity for growth and a lucrative commission structure. If you have the right attitude and are willing to learn, we can teach you how to become a power closer that executes a flawless sales approach. This is a work from home opportunity.
The solar industry is booming and so are we! Sunpro Solar is currently seeking Solar Sales Specialists with positive energy to ensure that we align our clients with a solar solution that best meets their individual needs, while adding value to their home.
As a premiere renewable energy company, Sunpro Solar is changing the way consumers energize their homes and businesses. Solar energy isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” power source and through our virtual consultations and custom tailored design process we are able to educate our clients on how to lower their electricity costs, make their home more energy efficient, and do the right thing for the planet Earth.
Due to our stellar customer service and high-quality products, Sunpro Solar is the fastest growing solar company in the Gulf Coast Region, with offices in 48 cities in 14 states, and we are expanding across the nation. Come join our award-winning sales team and grow with us. There is excellent potential for advancement.
Manage sales process from lead to closing
Meet or exceed monthly sales quota
Meet or exceed daily and monthly KPIs
Engage clients and coordinate with them to schedule and conduct virtual consultations
Conduct informative and effective virtual consultations via phone and computer, following the script and process developed by the management team
Follow up with prospects at the cadence set forth by management via calls, email, and text to reach a defined outcome
Generate referral sales through existing book of business and by leveraging the referral app
Maintain a positive client relationship throughout the sales cycle and beyond installation to deliver an industry leading client experience
Always maintain a professional and personable demeanor
Maintains a sense of urgency with all tasks
Skills and Knowledge Base
- Active listening skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
What’s in it for you:
- An industry leading, high paying commission plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available after only 60 days
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- A monthly internet expense allowance
- The tools needed to perform the job, such as, company PC & iPad, referral app, shirts, etc.
- An industry leading, month long, paid training program
- Work schedule flexibility
- A call center that works on generating leads and hefty bonuses for all self-generated leads
- An innovative in-house marketing team
- A complete support team to help ensure your success
- No cap on earnings!
What you’ll do:
- Become a specialist in renewable energy
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build client base
- Educate prospective clients on Sunpro Solar’s clean energy solutions and ways to save money
- Confidently discuss options and negotiate to close contracts
- Participate in company led events to generate sales
What you’ll need:
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- A client-centric, friendly, and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with both clients and office staff
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening & weekend appointments
- A highly persuasive and relentless pursuit of outcomes
- Incredible work ethic
- Ability to accept and implement coaching
- Unquestioned integrity
Our current Solar Sales Specialists who have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated, positive, dedicated and have flexible working schedules are making between $100K-300K annually!
If you want to work with an outstanding team of professionals that believes in family, community, green, renewable energy, then join Sunpro Solar. We are making a positive difference in people’s lives and improving the environment, one install at a time.
If interested, visit www.gosunpro.com to learn more about Sunpro Solar and The Pro Companies and to apply for a position at one of our many locations.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintain solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked as the 5th Largest Residential Solar Contractor in the nation and ranked No. 372 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America with a growth rate of 1235% for the last three years.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Selected candidate must pass a background check.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.