Sunpro Solar is looking for a seasoned Salesforce Administrator to provide hands-on leadership in our fast-paced organization. We need a self-starter who has a demonstrated track record in managing stable, high-performing Salesforce implementations. This role is part Technical Project Manager, part Administrator and part Salesforce Analyst with overall responsibility for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce environment. Your leadership experience will be valuable as you work directly with stakeholders to understand change requests, coordinate upgrades and testing, and serve as a liaison between technical teams, end-users, and senior leadership.
Sunpro’s call center is the backbone of the company’s revenue stream and we are constantly seeking innovative new ways to drive rapid growth. At the heart of this environment, you and your colleagues will provide analytics-driven insights, tools recommendations, and innovative ideas to drive continuous growth. You’ll also introduce and oversee healthy Salesforce management processes to ensure our continued success.
How you will make an impact:
- Proactive support and management of Salesforce
- Application of Salesforce best practices
- Solid understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce
- Actively works with PMO to ensure project management success
- Fluent communication between business and technology users
- Relentless pursuit of opportunities to enhance business processes using new tools, processes, or technologies
- Configure standard and custom functionality based on user requirements
- Maintain appropriate level of documentation for environment, tools, configuration, etc.
- Assess the impact of new requirements on existing systems and processes
- Development of custom reports and dashboards to help informed decision-making
- Coordinate testing of new tools/features
What we expect in a successful candidate:
- Hands-on leader that values others’ opinions
- Self-starter comfortable without day-to-day direction
- 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, preferred
- Experience working in a call center
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- Working from Sunpro’s office is preferred, remote work is a possibility
At Sunpro, we are big enough to help you build a happy and successful career, but small enough that every single employee can make a measurable impact every day.