Call Center Agent – Full Time
Can you multi-task and manage your time effectively?
Are you looking for an opportunity that values you and has great pay potential?
Do you enjoy helping people save money?
If you answered yes to the questions above…Sunpro Solar wants you to join our family-oriented team!
Sunpro Solar is seeking experienced Call Center Agents to work remotely from home, setting appointment for our sales specialists! Our call center team believes in teamwork, fun and making the experience for our potential new customers. Our successful Call Center Reps have the capability to make in excess of $60,000 per year with base pay + commission. We are looking for self-motivated and eager professionals to join our team. We will provide all equipment and thorough training to guarantee your success! A Great Company, Great Team, Good Pay and Benefits and Lots of Fun…
Our Call Center Agent position (outbound telemarketing and appointment setting) involves calling out to warm leads to discuss solar and setting an appointment for our Solar Sales Specialists. Must be friendly with strong phone and verbal communication ability, along with active listening skills and proficient with a computer.
Duties and Requirements
Follow established call flows to better target the wants, interests and needs of prospects.
- Contact residential prospects by telephone to solicit sales and qualify leads.
- Must have a quiet space to work and talk on the phone while at home or in home office.
- Must have high speed internet.
- Maintain records of accounts, contacts and orders.
- Keep call logs.
- Use a dialer to make up to 200 calls and 8 appointments per day.
- Qualify leads and schedule in-home consultations for our outside sales team.
- Document conversations and follow up with leads in a CRM.
- Utilize call flow scripts to engage, excite and educate homeowners.
- Overcome objections.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude in the face of rejection.
- Reach and exceed weekly and monthly goals.
Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skillsets
- 2+ years of sales experience a plus
- 1+ years experience in a call center setting a plus
- Be proficient in helpdesk or call center CRM software (salesforce).
- Previous solar or home improvement experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Being bilingual is a PLUS!
- Base pay $12 per hour + commissions
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of the Green Revolution, come join the fun.
We do offer the following:
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for self-development and career progression
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
At Sunpro Solar we are committed to offering a work environment based on mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available for employees and candidates alike without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We celebrate the person and we celebrate diversity.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and those seeking employment with Sunpro Solar.